Manager - Sample, CAD & Technical
Manager - Sample, CAD & Technical
- Communicating with merchandiser and production personnel
- Coordinate with Sales Department to maintain their Sample inventory and process the receipt of sample documents for foreign country.
- Collecting Sketch & Spec from Marketing department
- Preparing the Tech File foe Sample Department
- Planning the allocation of the sample room's staff within the section.
- Ensuring that fabrics, thread and trimmings are available to produce a sample garment.
- Making a daily sample production plan.
- Setting daily production targets for each sample operator.
- Recording daily output of each sample man and total sample room's output.
- Understanding of manufacturing process and experience in the use of industrial equipment.
- Identifying and applying the most suitable processes to solve manufacturing problems.
- Ensuring that good working practice is applied when using cutting, making and pressing equipment and a safe working environment is maintained.
- Maintaining records of pattern sets.
- Maintaining buyer's supplier's and manufacturer's directories.
- Monitor and manage a sample room of sewing workers, garment technicians to ensure all samples are made under customers' requirements and meet the schedule.
- Responsible to evaluate and approve all samples from development, fitting, adjustment and approval.
- Provide technical advice in the whole merchandising and production cycle, deliver customers' requirements to production parties on pre-production meeting.
- Handling paper pattern and adjustment.
- Dealing with foreign buyers and designers for new sample development.
- Serving large quantities of new style sample, able to serve multi-customers' on different standard.
- Ensuring Technical, design, pattern or equivalent qualification in all kind of fashions.
- Providing technical advice and support to R&D and Production Department on the industrialization of new design & fitting approval for newly developed styles & during bulk production (to co-operate with R&D team & Factory).
- Providing technical advice and support in pattern making, fitting and garment construction before sample delivery (perform sample inspection).
- Ensuring Establishment and application the standard of fit and construction from concept through to bulk production.
- Ensuring pre-production sample are developed according to the established fit & quality standards as well as complying with cost specification.
- Communicating & elaborating technical spec requirement to internal team & contractors.
- Receiving into inventory any returns and QC before reshipment of Sample room product.
- Maintaining accurate inventory in sample room.
- Creating a stock transfer and ship any product being sent back to Dallas.
- Receiving and process any Consignment orders. Create invoices for product not returned.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 8 to 12 year(s)
- Age 27 to 48 years
- Only males are allowed to apply.
- Woven & Knit garments and Gerber technology V.10 version experienced candidate will be preferred.
- Good Knowledge in Computer and Email communication.
- Good Communication skill.
- Work at Office
Job LocationAnywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & other benefits
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Post: 25 Nov 2023
Dedline: 25 Dec 2023